Canine Traveller Trip
Dog Breaks at the Old Swan & Minster Mill.
CANINE TRAVELLER TRIP – 2 JANUARY - 31 MARCH 2016
Dogs are always welcome at the Old Swan & Minster Mill – we pride ourselves on ensuring all guests enjoy the finest of experiences during their stay – including our four-legged friends. There are over 65 acres of private gardens and wild-flower meadows to explore. Added to that, we have commissioned three great self-walks of between 2 and 8 hours for you to follow.
From the moment you and your trusty friend arrive, we ensure you have a stay to remember.
Book our “Canine Traveller Trip” from only £245 per night in a Cosy Minster Room including VAT, minimum stay 2 nights.
This package includes:
- Luxury overnight accommodation in a Minster Mill Cosy Dog Friendly Room
- Dog bed and bowl, welcome pack.
- Full traditional English breakfast
- 3 course Dinner for two in the Old Swan Snug or Log Room
- Complimentary Dogs Dinner
- Packed Walkers Lunch & Complimentary Walks Guide
- Full use of all facilities including tennis court, petanque, croquet.
- Valid through to 31st March 2016 based on a Cosy Room. Please ask Reservations prices for luxury rooms and suites.
NB. Only a limited number of rooms are dog friendly and pets have an advanced reservation to ensure the correct allocation of room. Dogs are welcome in the reception areas and the bar and Log Room for dining but must be kept on a lead at all times . Dogs are not accepted in the main dining rooms.